HRE R101 Lightweight Monoblock Wheels | HRE R101 Lightweight Forged
HRE R101 Lightweight Monoblock Wheels | HRE R101 Lightweight Forged Wheels
Starting at a mere 16lbs, HRE’s R101 Lightweight takes the R101 style to the next level. The R101 LW is specifically designed for individual vehicle models creating the ultimate in lightweight optimization for street and track use. Every vehicle model has a different load rating and power output, so we’ve utilized this data to redesign the R101 for each model application fine-tuning each detail of the wheel to remove weight and add stiffness where possible.
- R101 Lightweight is only available in select fitments.
- Finishes Shown: Satin Charcoal, Satin Black and Satin Bronze
- *Differences in listed weights occur based on offset, width, lug seat and finishes chosen.
- Available in 17″, 18″, 19″, 20 and 21″
View Fitment Specs
- Monoblok 1-Piece
- Lightweight designs for winning track and street performance
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
- Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
- CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
- Standard knurling on tire bead seat, helping to prevent tire slippage in extreme motorsport situations
- Centerlock options available
PK Auto Design
At PK Auto Design, we simply love cars. Cars are our vice in life. We love the automotive community and love our customers who think like us.
IF YOU DON’T LOOK AT YOUR CAR AND ADMIRE IT WHEN YOU WALK AWAY FROM IT, THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG!
We specialize in double takes! Our passion, simply, is helping you to build the car you always dreamed of. Everyone has their favorite look, color, effect and desires, and we are here to help you achieve your goal.
There are a lot of wheel and tire and body kit manufacturers out there, and we pride ourselves in dealing with the best of them. We won’t sacrifice your safety for a wheel and tire setup that isn’t safe for your use of the vehicle. We won’t allow you to walk away with a body kit that is less appropriate for its use either. Everything should give you and your car many years of reliable service.
Everyone drives their cars differently. Some are daily drivers, some are race or performance drivers, some drive only at a track, and others drive everywhere else. The roads you drive on make a huge difference in your wheel and tire choices, and we are here to help you understand the need for certain technologies in wheel and tire manufacturing to allow you the best combination for your needs, desires, and ultimately your vehicles use.We know what it takes to give you the look and safety and product that fits the need of your car and you, the driver. Give us a chance to implement our “DoubleTake” approach to your car.